- How to design meetings that don’t suck.
- Slash meetings and emails. So the team has more time for deep work and the good stuff.
- Facilitate team retrospectives that make your team healthier and happier each week.
- Set clear, inspiring goals. Grounded in individual passion and collective purpose.
- Use the Happiness Index to work life balance. Why work-life balance usually fails, and how to use the Happiness Index to fix it.
- Overcoming chronic over-busyness and multi-tasking. For you and your team, to get to focus and deep work.
- Listen to the people you serve. Building stronger feedback loops between your team and the people you’re trying to serve — your customers, community members or x.
- Hack “office brain” to create more psychological security for you and your team.
- Make it easier for others to learn and help.
- the open manifesto: 7 lessons from an unlikely global movement.
- working open defined: the what, why and how of working out loud
- collaboration is our business: why empowering others is the new best way to get ahead.
- open minded: your brain on open. the psychology of agile collaboration. why transparency feels good.
- how-to: specific strategies, tips and case studies from the field.
- organizational culture: open leadership, social hacks and troubleshooting.
- open revolution: taking on gatekeepers and Goliaths. building the world we want.
Let’s stay in touch?
I’m planning to write the book in a test-driven way, using smart people like you to keep me on course. What questions do you have about these topics? What would you most want to read about?
Add yourself here, and I’ll send you a survey I’m working on that should make answering all that simple and fun. Plus advance copies of each chapter as they unfold, and news about some upcoming free workshops and online trainings.